Website Accreditation Mechanism
- Provider or applicant must be a qualified specialist in the healthcare sector.
- Submit a formal application and a complete project plan.
- Complete the accreditation request form.
- Pay the required fees.
- The website should meet the highest standards in terms of design and should be owned by the provider.
- The website should be interactive, i.e. enables communication between the service provider and the service recipient.
- There should be a webmaster with a clear mechanism of communication.
- Designate a computer center that has qualified human resources, as well as the necessary hardware, software and technical support.
- Provide contracts for participants (lecturers and technicians).
- Set clear admission and registration procedures.
- Develop a mechanism for proving that practitioners have attended and benefited from the activity after it is over.
- Website should state the maximum annual limit for practitioners based on category.
- Website license is valid for one year, after which the website must be re-evaluated.
6/3/2013 10:07 PM