1. “Preservation and Restoration of Tooth Structure" 2nd Edition Graham J. Mount, W. R. Hume. To Knowledge Books and Software, Queensland, Australia.
2. “Local Anesthesia in Dentistry" P. Robinson, T.R. Pitt Ford, F. McDonald, Buttermouth-Heinemann, 2000.
3. “Fundamentals of Operative Dentistry – A contemporary Approach" 3rd Edition, Edited by: J.B. Summitt, J.W. Robbins, T.J. Hilton, R.S. Schwartz. Quintessence Books, Q. Publishing Co. Inc.
4. “Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology" 4th Edition, Eric Whaites. Churchill Livingstone 2007.
5. “Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials" Marcia Gladwin, Michael Bagby, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins 2000. Baltimore, Maryland.
6. “Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials" Marcia Gladwin, Michael Bagby, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins 2000. Baltimore, Maryland.
7. “Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics" 3rd edition, S.F Rosenstiel, M.F. Land, J. Fujimoto Mosby, Inc. 2001.
8. “Failure in the Restored Dentition, Management and Treatment" M.D. Wise. Quintessence Publishing Co.Ltd. London, 1995.
9. “Fundamentals of Fixed Prosthodontics" 3rd Edition. H.T. Shillingburg, S. Hobo, LD.Whitsett, R. Jacobi, S.E Bracket. Quintessence Publishing, Chicago.
10. “Applied Occlusion" 2nd Edition. R. Wassel, A. Naru, J. Steele, F. Nohl. Quintessence Publishing London.
11. Professionalism and Ethics, Handbook for Residents, Practical guide, Prof. James Ware, Dr. Abdulaziz Fahad Alkaabba, Dr. Ghaiath MA Hussein, Prof. Omar Hasan Kasule, SCFHS, Latest Edition.
12. Essentials of Patient Safety, SCHS, Latest Edition.
*This list is intended for use as a study aid only. SCFHS does not intend the list to imply endorsement of these specific references, nor are the exam questions necessarily taken solely from these sources.