1. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17th Edition, 2008, Fauci et al, McGraw-Hill.
2. Differential Diagnosis in Internal Medicine: From Symptom to Diagnosis, 2007, Siegenthaler, Thieme Medical Publishers
3. Cecil Review of General Internal Medicine, 8th Edition, 2004, Cooper and Pappas, Saunders/Elsevier.
4. Davidson's Principles and Practices of Medicine, 20th Edition, 2008, Churchill Livingstone
5. Professionalism and Ethics, Handbook for Residents, Practical guide, Prof. James Ware, Dr. Abdulaziz Fahad Alkaabba, Dr. Ghaiath MA Hussein, Prof. Omar Hasan Kasule, SCFHS, Latest Edition.
6. Essentials of Patient Safety, SCHS, Latest Edition.
*This list is intended for use as a study aid only. SCFHS does not intend the list to imply endorsement of these specific references, nor are the exam questions necessarily taken solely from these sources.