Dr. Sami Bin Abdulrahman Al-Haider
Executive Director of Training
Saudi commission for health specialties aims to reach excellence in the quality of its postgraduate training programs, by developing educational curricula based on competencies, in accordance with the latest universal criteria and best practices, using the top specialized consultants to support scientific councils and committees to reach that goal.
Dr. Sami Bin Ayed Al-Shammari
Consultant in Training Development Department (Curricula Section)
- Pallative Medicine and Medical Education consultant in KFMC.
- Saudi Board in Famiy Medicine 2004.
- Arab and Jordanian Board.
- Pallative Medicine Fellowship from KFSH
- Pallative Medicine Fellowship from British Colombia
- Medical Education Fellowship from Toronto University.
- Pallative Medicine Initative leader in Minstery of Health.
Curricula Development Phases:
- Phase 1: CanMeds Since 2013 - present
- Phase 2: EPA Since 2019- present
10/6/2019 8:22 PM