1. Urofacial Syndrome: a report of 2 cases
Hamdan Al-Hazmi, Ayman Hammad, Roman Jednak and Mohammed T. ElSherbiny
From the Division of Pediatric Urology (Al-Hazmi, Jednak,El-Sherbiny), Montreal Children’s Hospital, McGill University
Health Centre, Montreal, Canada, and the Urology and Nephrology Centre (Hammad), Mansoura, Egypt.
Published in Saudi Medical Journal, 2007; Vol. 28 (12)
2. Botulinum-A Toxin: Solo Treatment for Neuropathic Noncomplaint Bladder
Khalid Fouda Neel, Sherif Soliman, Mahmoud Salem, Mohammed Seida, Hamdan Al-Hazmi And Amenah Khatab
From the Pediatric Urological service, Pediatric Urodynamic (MS) and Pediatric Urotherapy (AK) Units, Department of
Surgery, King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Published in the Journal of Urology: Vol. 178, 2594-2599, December 2007 (DOI: 10.1016/j.juro.2007.08.032)
3. Acceptance and compliance of clean intermittent catheterization among Saudi
Neel KF, Salem MA, Soliman SM, Al-Hazmi H, Gomha AB, Khatab AA.
Urology Division, Department of Surgery (37), King Khalid University Hospital
PO Box 7805, Riyadh 11472, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. email@example.com
Published in Saudi Med J. 2008 Jul;29(7):1014-7.
4. Hair-thread tourniquet syndrome in a child penis Case report and review of literature
Hamdan Alhazmi(MD),Ali Moustafa(MD), Basem ALMUSSALLAM(MD)
Published in The Internet Journal of Urology™ ISSN: 1528-8390, 07/01/09
5. Laparoscopic orchidopexy: the easy way to go.
Burjonrappa SC, Al Hazmi H, Barrieras D, Houle AM, Franc-Guimond J.
Published in J Pediatr Surg. 2009 Nov;44(11):2168-72
6. Can peri-operative Tolterodine enhance the success rate of endoscopic treatment of primary vesicoureteric reflux?
A randomized prospective study?
Khalid Fouda Neel, Mahmoud Salem, Hamdan Alhazmi, Abdolmonem Gomha
Urology Division, Department of Surgery, King Saud University Saudi Arabia
Published: AJU Vol. 7, N4, December 2009; 54-57
7. Congenital anterior urethrocutaneous fistula, 2 cases reports and review of literatures
Accepted for publication in Urology annals (manuscript number UA_76_13)
8. Endoscopic correction of vesicoureteral reflux in children with a solitary kidney: The risk of obstruction.
Alenezi H, Alhazmi H, Trbay M, Neel KF.
J Pediatr Urol. 2013 Jun 5. pii: S1477-5131(13)00115-0. [Epub ahead of print]
9. Peristeen anal irrigation as a substitute for the MACEprocedure in children who are in need of reconstructive
Alenezi H, Alhazmi H, Trbay M, Neel KF
Accepted for publication in CUAJ ( Canadian Urological Association Journal )
10. Outcome of prenatally detected bilateral higher urinary tract obstruction or megacystis: sex-related study on a
series of 709 cases
Hamdan Al-Hazmi1,2, Sophie Dreux3, Anne-Lise Delezoide4, Marc Dommergues5,6, Stephen Lortat-Jacob7, Jean François Oury8, Alaa El-Ghoneimi1 and Françoise Muller3,9*
Prenatal Diagnosis 2012, 32, 649–654
11. Hourglass bladder post-ileocystoplasty: A case report
Accepted for publication in Annals of Saudi medicine
Manuscript number : AMS-2014-0306