1. Awad S, Al-Haffar KM, Marashly Q, Quijada P, Kunhi M, Al-Yacoub N, Wade FS, Mohammed SF, Al-Dayel F, Sutherland G, Assiri A, Sussman M, Bers D, Al-Habeeb W, Poizat C. Control of Histone H3 Phosphorylation by CaMKII in Response to Hemodynamic Cardiac Stress. J Pathol. 2014 Nov 25. doi: 10.1002/path.4489
2. Alhuraiji A, Chebbo W, El-Gohary G, Chaudhri N, Almohareb F, Ibrahim K, Bakshi N, Mohammed S, Abalkhail H, Osman SA. Donor-derived extramedullary acute promyelocytic leukemia post kidney transplant. Ann Hematol. 2014 Sep 9.
3. Hussam Abou Al-Shaar, Safi Qutob, Ahmed Abu-Zaid, Ayman Azzam, Tarek Amin, Shamayel Mohammed. Primary pleural benign myxoid schwannoma in an 18-year-old female: a case report and literature review. Case Reports in Oncological Medicine. vol. 2014, Article ID 296961, 4 pages, 2014. doi:10.1155/2014/296961
4. Nizami IY, Mohammed S, Abouzied MM. Pulmonary Epitheloid Hemangioendothelioma. PET CT findings and review of literature. Accepted in the Annals of Saudi Medicine.
5. Abu-Zaid A, Azzam A, Abou Al-Shaar H, Alshammari AM, Amin T, Mohammed S. Pancreatic tail schwannoma in a 44-year-old male: a case report and literature review. Case Rep Oncol Med. 2013;2013:416713. Epub 2013 Nov 25.
6. Abu-Zaid A, Mohammed S. Primary pleural angiosarcoma in a 63-year-old gentleman. Case Rep Pulmonol. Epub 2013 Jun 13
7. Abu-Zaid A, Azzam A, Amin T, Mohammed S. Malignant glomus tumor (glomangiosarcoma) of intestinal ileum: A rare case report. Case Reports in Pathology. Case Rep Pathol. Epub 2013 Apr 8
8. Al-Hassnan ZN, Almesned AR, Tulbah S, Hakami A, Al-Omrani A, Al Sehly A, Mohammed S, Majid S, Meyer B, Al-Fayyadh M. Recessively Inherited Sever Aortic Aneurysm Caused by Mutated EFEMP2. Am J Cardiol. 2012 Mar 20.
9. Mohammed S, Bahitham W, Chan A, et al. Mitochondrial DNA related Cardiomyopathy. Journal of Frontiers of Biomedical Science. 2012 Jan 1;4:1706-16
10. Battochio A, Mohammed S, Winthrop D, et al. Detection of c-KIT and PDGFRA gene mutations in gastrointestinal stromal tumors: comparison of DHPLC and DNA sequencing methods using a single population-based cohort. Am J Clin Pathol. 2010 Jan;133(1):149-55.
11. Ghebeh H, Tulbah A, Mohammed S, et al. Expression of B7-H1 in breast cancer patients is strongly associated with high proliferative Ki-67-expressing tumor cells. Int J Cancer. 2007 Aug 15;121(4):751-8.
12. Ghebeh H, Mohammed S, et al. The B7-H1 (PD-L1) T-lymphocyte in inhibitory molecule is expressed in Breast Cancer patients with infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma. Neoplasia, 2006, Mar, 8(3): 190-8.