1. 18- Flurodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography in Cystic Carcinoma of the Breast: The Breast Journal, Vol. 8, No. 6, 2002; 371-375.
2. Decreased axillary lymph nodes retrieval after neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer patients, American Journal of Surgery, Oct. 2002. Presented in the American society of Breast Surgeon symposium in Boston, April, 2002.
3. Nodular Fasciitis of the Breast: A Case Report. The Breast Journal Vol. 9, No. 3, 2003; 223-225.
4. 18- Fluro-deoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography in Inflammatory Breast Cancer: The World Journal of Surgery, Vol.27 (10), Oct. 2003.
5. Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis: A Heterogeneous Disease with Variable Clinical Presentation: The World Journal of Surgery, Aug. 2007.
6. Unilateral Breast Feeding: an Unusual Practice that Might be the reason for Future Development of Contra-lateral Breast Disease: The Breast Feeding Medicine, 2010.
7. Hepatitis B and Surgeons; A Questionnaire Based Survey. The Journal of Clinical Health Promotion, 2012.
8. Apocrine Cystadenoma of the Axillary Tail of the Breast: The Breast Journal, Vol. 19 (1) 2013.
9. Jeddah Breast Cancer Pilot Screening Program. The Breast Journal, December 2013.
10. Case report: breast cancer associated with contralateral tuberculosis of axillary lymph nodes. World Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2013, 11:43.
11. Tuberculosis in 7 Breast Cancer Cases: A Diagnostic & Therapeutic Challenge, Mycobacterial Disease, January 2014.
12. Post-appendectomy surgical site infection rate using an antimicrobial film incise drape: A prospective study, Surgical Infections, 2014.