• Oger J., Alkhawajah M. Where are we going with drugs to treat MS? Will cost continue to increase? Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences. 2010 May; 37 (3): 305-308
• Oger J., Alkhawajah M., CCSVI, Hoe, Hype or Snake Oil? Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences. 2010 Nov; 37(6):716 .
• Alkhawajah M., Oger J. "When to Initiate Disease-Modifying Drugs for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis in Adults?," Multiple Sclerosis International, vol. 2011, Article ID 724871, 11 pages, 2011. doi:10.1155/2011/724871.
• Alkhawajah M., Caminero A., Freeman H, Oger J., “Multiple Sclerosis and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: what we know and what we would need to know”. Mult Scler October 1, 2012 [Epub ahead of print]
• Alkhawajah M, Macdonald DB, Alsemari A, Althubaiti I, McLean D. Response of Ictal Asystole to Pacemaker Implantation Documented by Video-EEG/ECG. Can J Neurol Sci. 2013 Jul;40(4):606-8.
• Kesav Raghavan BS, Brian C Healy PhD1, Robert L Carruthers MD, Mona AlKhawajah MD, Tanuja Chitnis MD. Demographic Characteristics and Progression of PPMS in the CLIMB Study Population. (Poster AT the CMSC 2013)
Alaa M. Arafah, Mona M. Alkhawajah, Shahnaz Shahrbanian, Asma Alkusayer, Nancy E. Mayo. What Matters to Women Living with MS in Saudi Arabia. Abstract was submitted to International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL) .