1. Certficate of Fellowship in Neuromuscular, Neurometabolic, and Neurogenetics, July1st 2006-June 30th 2008.
2. Certified Clinical Research Associate (CCRA) from McMaster (June 30, 2008).
3. Certificate in Electromyography from the Canadian Society of Clinical Neurophysiologists (CSCN) June, 2007
4. American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (ABEM, April, 2007).
5. Certificate of Fellowship in Electrodiagnostic studies, Single fiber EMG, and Needle Muscle Biopsy, Dec 1st 2005-June 30th 2006.
6. Certificate of Fellowship in Myopathy and Peripheral Neuropathy, Dec 1st 2004-June 30th 2006.
7. Certificate of Fellowship in Epilepsy, EEG, and Evoked Potentials (Dec 1st 2004-Dec 1st 2005).
8. Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology from King Khalid University Hospital (KKUH), King Fahad National Guard Hospital (KFNGH), in Saudi Arabia, for 16 months (Oct, 2001-Feb, 2003).
9. King Saud University Fellowship in Neurology (February, 2003).
10. Saudi Board For Health Specialty in Neurology SBFHS (January, 2002).
11. M.B.B.S. College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (April, 1996).