1. Salah Tubaigy, Huda Hassan” Naegeli-Franceschetti-Jadassohn Syndrome in a Saudi Arabian Family : A Case Report” Journal of Forensic Sciences. Accepted for publication 8 Oct 2013
2. Mohammed Madadin, Mohamed Eldosary, Salah Almoghaniem, Ahmed Yasser Hafez, Mohamed Abdel Salam Mourad and Salah Tubaigy ”Homicidal deaths In Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia” Egyptian Journal of Forensic Sciences 1(3-4):114-117 (2011)
BOOK 1. Salah Tubaigy, Forensic Medicine Book in Arabic language. Editor,S. Tubaigy ,Riyadh, KSA. 2006.
• The first who introduce the virtual autopsy in Saudi Arabia and middle east, using very advanced technology. Riyadh, KSA 2012
• The first who discover the Naegeli-Franceschetti-Jadassohn Syndrome (NFJS) in a Saudi family as a first case in middle east and 5th case in the world. The case was presented in Cardiff, 2011. UK and it is accepted for publication.
• Certificate of High Institute for Security Study, SA with 1st position award