Qualification document must include the following:
- Place of issuance
Academic and Professional Qualification|| |
A verification result issued by the approved verification company for professional qualification for all nationalities (except for certificates issued in KSA)
- A verification result issued by the approved verification company for academic qualification for non-Saudis with certificates that aren't obtained in KSA.
*N.B: Starting from January 1, 2018 a verification result must be submitted with the application. Until that date, a fee receipt of certificate verification from the approved verification company is sufficient.
|Academic Records of Academic Qualification|| Academic records must
be attached to academic qualification|
Education’s Equivalency for Academic Health Certificates. ||For Saudis with
academic qualifications that aren’t obtained in KSA (Bachelor's Degree,
"Doctor of " Degree - MSc - PhD)|
Clinical Training for Higher Education|| - A description of the practical training for the
certificate is attached ((Master - PhD - Fellowship - Specialization or Board))
from the qualification issuer|
| 6-|| Training or
Internship Certificate|| A certificate
outlining the practical training for bachelor’s degree|
| 7-|| Previous Experience || Employment
certificate(s) describing the job description of the applicant for the last
five years. |
|8-|| A certificate of
Registration/ Professional licensing with an authentication attached || |
A certificate issued by the official professional council of the country where the applicant worked before coming to KSA, attached with its verification result.
- In case such authority is not established in the country of practice, an official letter from the ministry of health of the same country is required to confirm that such authority does not exist in the country of practice, attached with a verification result from approved verification company for the last employment letter for the applicant for a period of time that is not less than a year.
**N.B: Starting from January 1, 2018 a verification result must be submitted with the application. Until that date, a fee receipt of certificate of verification from the approved verification company is sufficient.
| 9-|| Identification Letter
from the current employer|| |
Practitioners in governmental and private sector:
Issued within the last 3 months by human resources/personnel with date of work commencement, professional category and specialty.
- For the non-Saudis and unemployed applicants, (whose guarantor is their husband, wife, father, or son):
Issued by human resources/personnel at the guarantor's workplace or the responsible authority of the health organization, authenticated from chamber of commerce for private sector practitioner, or from human resources/personnel for governmental sector practitioners.
| 10-|| |
Basic life support certificate or card
-A valid bls ,cpr,or acls
- emergency health care specialist or technician shall submit a valid PHTLS-ACLS instead of bls .
-not required for those whom specialized in Cardiology ,Anesthesiology, Emergency medicine and intensive care .
-bls certificate or card shall include a verification code .
| 11-|| Medical Malpractice
Required from physicians and dentists only.
- Must be valid at time of application.
| 12-|| Personal
Identification|| National ID for
Saudis, passport and iqama for non-Saudis provided that it must be valid and it
must clarify that the applicant is a health practitioner who’s authorized to
| 13-|| Photograph|| Mandatory for male
practitioners, optional for Saudi females.|
| 14-|| Medical Report|| For applicants older
than 65 years of age.|
| 15-|| National Address|| An official document
proving the applicant’s residency (optional)|