Protecting the confidentiality of users and visitors is one of the Portal's top priorities, and the Administrator makes every effort to provide high quality services to all beneficiaries.
Portal's visitors and beneficiaries of its services must regularly review the Privacy and Confidentiality Policy to become aware of any new updates. Note, however, that the Administrator is not obliged to announce any updates to the Policy, and that your continued use of the Portal means that you have read and agreed to the Policy and its ongoing amendments.
Protection of Personal Information
- The Privacy and Confidentiality Policy was developed to help visitors and users understand the nature of data collected from them when they visit the Portal and how we use such data.
- The Administrator takes appropriate and adequate procedures and measures to protect personal information against loss, abuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification and unauthorized exposure. Amongst the most important measures taken to protect the Visitor's personal information are the following measures:
- Strict security procedures and measures to protect used information and technologies against fraud and unauthorized access to our systems.
- Security procedures and measures that meet the benchmarks are regularly updated.
- our team is qualified and trained to respect the privacy of our visitors' personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
- By visiting the Portal, SCHS server collects information regarding the Visitor's IP address, date and time of visit, and URL address of the website that refers you to the Portal.
- Most websites place small files that are called "cookies" on your hard disk when you visit their websites. Cookies are text file that some websites place on your computer's hard disk; these text files contain information that the website retrieves when needed during the user's next visit. The stored information includes:
Username and password.
Webpage preferences if available.
User's color preferences.
The user may not have to enter his password every time he visits the Portal, as the website will retrieve it from said cookies. Therefore, the Portal uses the information stored on cookies for technical purposes when visited more than once. The Portal can change the information stored on the cookies or add new information every time you visit the Portal.
If you use a direct application or email us through the Portal to provide us with personal data, we may share the necessary data with other agencies or directorates in order to provide you with a more efficient service. We shall not share your data with non-governmental agencies, unless authorized by the competent authorities to provide certain government services. By providing your personal data and information through the Portal, you unconditionally agree to storing, processing and using such data by the Saudi authorities. We shall reserve the right to disclose any information to the competent authorities at any time, in accordance with the pertinent laws and regulations at the time or in response to the government's request.
You, alone, are responsible for the accuracy, validity and reliability of the information you send through the Portal.
Protection of Privacy
- In order to be able to help you protect your personal information, please follow the following recommendations:
Contact us immediately if you believe that someone else may have access to your password, user ID, PIN, or other confidential information.
Do not share confidential information on the telephone or online unless you know the person or party receiving the information.
Use a secure browser when conducting online transactions, close all other applications not used by the network, and ensure that your anti-virus is up-to-date.
In order to protect your personal data, we use adequate security software to protect all stored information and sent personal data.
The Portal may contain links to websites or portals that may use different methods to protect information and may have different privacy policies. We shall not be responsible for the contents, methods and privacy policies of said websites, and we recommend that you refer to the privacy policies of said websites.
Sending electronic messages to SCHS.
When you enquire or request information about a certain service, or if you provide additional information through any means and methods of communication, electronic or non-electronic, such as the Enquiry Form on our website, We shall answer your enquiries via email; however, we may save your email address, your email, and our response for quality assurance purposes, as well as legal and regulatory purposes.